Good communication skills require a high level of self-awareness. Understanding your personal style of communicating will go a long way towards helping you to create positive, lasting impressions with others. By becoming more aware of how others perceive you, you can more readily adapt to their styles of communicating.In this highly informative and interactive workshop, you will learn to:
- Understand your own communication style and how other people perceive you
- Adapt the way you communicate with others in business and personal situations
- Understand some of the behaviours and communications that could cause conflict or hold you back from collaborating with others
- Apply proven techniques to persuade, influence and get others to take action
- Overcoming your nervousness and stage stress.
- Learning to structure your presentation for greater impact.
- Master your storytelling skills to engage, entertain and influence audiences.
- Applying the Bulletproof Speaker System.
- Handle difficult audiences and their questions.
Close Deals Faster Widely recognized as the most challenging stage in the sales process, Close Deals Faster helps transform you into an excellent closer. Learn how to build a buyer hunger and urgency, positioning your offer as the best option available for your customer.
- Add an urgency to your value proposition
- Understand what motivates buyers to say yes – the secrets of human behaviour and closing skills
- Overcome objections and negotiate like a pro
- Understanding the SECRET method to what truly motivates others
- How to position yourself as someone that others trust and believe
- How to influence without authority
Managing negative thoughts Times like these are extremely challenging and they push us to the very edge. In order for you to be the best version of yourself and cope during tough times, you will need to be in control of your mind.
Whether for the sake of your career, your family relationships or for your own wellbeing, it's time to grow and learn some techniques and coping mechanisms to get through tough times.
- Mind management techniques for extreme situations
- Understanding your negative thoughts
- Apply interventions to better manage your emotions in difficult circumstances
Practising optimistic thinking Pessimism is increasing during these challenging times and understandably so. Our health and, for many, financial well-being, are under threat and it is difficult for many of us to escape our negative thoughts. For many people, there appears to be nothing to be optimistic about. If anything, optimism seems absurd in the face of a worldwide pandemic or a personal health or financial crisis. More to the point, why does it matter?
Optimism is a hopeful, positive outlook on the future, yourself, and the world around you. It is a key part of resilience, the inner strength that helps you get through tough times. By definition, optimism helps you see, feel, and think positively. But it has extra benefits you might not know about—optimism helps keep up your physical health too.
Contrary to popular belief, being an optimist is not something you are necessarily born with. Some people are, of course, but most of us are not. We can learn to be optimistic at any age, and with that, reap the benefits.
As leaders, we owe it to ourselves and our families to do whatever we can to remain strong and healthy. Developing and increasing our optimism is a prime way to do just that. What’s more, optimism is free, with no side effects, requiring no prescription, and can be done in the solitude of our mind.
- How to apply and practice optimistic thinking in your life
- Reframing negative situations into more positive ones
- Showing others how to gain perspective
POIN MATERI BELAJAR
- Belajar bagaimana cara menyusun materi yang sistematis untuk presentasi Anda.
- Belajar untuk menggunakan body language, volum suara, intonasi, dan sarana lainnya agar pesan yang Anda sampaikan berdampak positif dan diminati oleh audiens Anda.
POIN MATERI BELAJAR
- Belajar kiat-kiat untuk mengatasi kecanggungan dan rasa tidak percaya diri di depan audiens Anda.
- Belajar bagaimana membuat audiens Anda fokus dengan apa yang Anda sampaikan dengan menggunakan fakta, hasil riset, contoh-contoh yang menarik, juga kiat-kiat lainnya.
Selling in a crisis It is possible to sell, and win, right now. In this Webinar, learn how to apply focus and logic to your client list, and spend energy in the right way, with the right clients. Perfect for sales teams, Managers and business owners who need to sell now, and are not 100% sure how to execute in this market.
- Reviewing your client list to discover your high potential clients
- Position yourself as someone offering value in a crisis
- Tailoring your value proposition to motivate clients to take action
Staying mentally strong in a crisis The outbreak of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is now a massive challenge for millions of people. Fear and anxiety about a disease can be overwhelming and cause strong emotions in adults and children. Whilst we do our best to stay at home to contain the spread of the virus, we are faced with a whole new challenge to our mental health.
Now more than ever, with many people’s futures uncertain and livelihoods at stake, mental resilience is put to the ultimate test. Everyone reacts differently to highly stressful situations. Your mental strength is stretched to its breaking point
Whether you're dealing with self-isolation, whether you’re worried about how loved ones are coping, or if you're faced with financial difficulties and it feels like your world has been turned upside down, your mental strength is being tested to its breaking point.
Without adequate mental strength, challenges like COVID-19 will likely fill you with uncertainty and anxiety. Those uncomfortable feelings can lend way to negative thinking. And negative thinking will affect your behaviour--which can inadvertently turn your catastrophic predictions into a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Whilst many of us are spending our time exercising at home, an alarming number of people are neglecting our mental muscle. Whether or not you are working out, during this crisis your mind is one muscle you do need to strengthen. During these tough times, there will be moments when you're going to need all the mental strength you.
- Handle stress and manage difficult situations more effectively
- Techniques to stay mentally strong during isolation and quarantine
- What do mentally tough people do?