PUBLIC SPEAKING TRAINING
This insightful workshop will help you develop your confidence and skills in delivering presentations and giving speeches. You will explore techniques for preparing and delivering keynotes, as well as exploring ways to engage your audience in a range of public speaking situations.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Reduce your nervousness by effectively prepare your presentation.
- Know how to control your nervousness and master your body language.
- Tips to overcome any possible issue during your presentation.
- Handle nervousness when speaking in public.
- Sell your ideas to groups of people.
- Discover and practice strong audience participation techniques.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
BECOMING A POWERFUL PRESENTER
- Overcoming nerves.
- Building confidence.
- Creating connection.
PLANNING YOUR MESSAGE
- Identifying your theme.
- Organising your idea.
- Storyboarding your content.
ENGAGING YOUR AUDIENCE
- The art of storytelling.
- Communicating with impact.
- Using Public Speaking techniques for greater audience engagement.
BECOMING A BULLETPROOF SPEAKER
- Contingency planning.
- Handling interruptions and the unexpected.
- Dealing with difficult question.