LEADERSHIP 4.0 TRAINING
Leadership in the Fourth Industrial Revolution (Industry 4.0) revolves around managing challenges in a business environment that it is highly disruptive, increasingly digital and predominantly volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (VUCA). Leaders at all levels need to develop the relevant competencies and skills to successfully adapt to new realities when leading in a disruptive VUCA World.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the impact of volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity (VUCA) on leadership styles in today’s dynamic business environment.
- Apply powerful skills and techniques needed to lead through VUCA and to motivate, empower and inspire others.
- Create an innovative and change-ready culture in your organisation.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
CREATE A 4.0 CULTURE
- The skills required to thrive in the fourth industrial revolution.
- What Leadership 4.0 is and why it’s key in today’s world.
- Learning to let go and empower others.
LEADING EFFECTIVELY IN A DISRUPTIVE WORLD
- The key principles to lead people, teams and the organisation through VUCA.
- Too many bosses, too few leaders.
- Leading and engaging a multigenerational workforce.
MANAGING COMPLEXITY AND AMBIGUITY
- Working with complexity and ambiguity.
- Embracing digital disruption and planning for it.
- Addressing complex issues/problems.
CREATE AN AGILE/CHANGE CULTURE
- State the actions and behaviours required to develop a ‘fail fast, learn faster’ culture.
- Identify behaviours in themselves and others that may reflectdisengagement or lack of coping due to change.
- Apply techniques that assist the decision-making process to speed up the pace of change.