BUSINESS PRESENTATION SKILLS TRAINING
In this highly interactive presentation skills course, you will learn simple yet practical techniques to handle nervousness, useful tips for impressing your audience, as well as how to avoid “Death by PowerPoint” in your presentations.
This Business Presentation Skills training also deals with some common problems faced by public speakers and how to overcome them. By the end of this course you will learn how to be well prepared and confident for any presentation, even with a senior audience. Learners will explore techniques for preparing and delivering keynote presentations, as well as exploring ways to engage and influence audiences in a range of public speaking situations.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Delegates will be able to prepare an audience-focussed presentation.
- Delegates will be able to engage their audience with and without the use of visual aids.
- Delegates will be able to deliver their presentations using confident gestures and body language.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
MY AUDIENCE, THEIR PRESENTATION
- Plan around your audience.
- What is the goal of your presentation?
- What does your audience want to hear?
- What action do you want from your audience?
WHY TRADITIONAL PRESENTATIONS DON’T WORK
- Presenter’s point of view VS audience’s.
- Avoiding “Death by PowerPoint”.
- No one is listening to me anymore!
HOW TO MAKE IT HAPPEN AND MAKE IT MEMORABLE
- Effective preparation.
- Unleash PowerPoint power.
IMPRESS YOUR AUDIENCE WITH YOUR DELIVERY
- Impacting openings.
- Master your body language.
- Handle nervousness.