Service Excellence Advanced
- Individual & Group Exercise
- Role Plays
- Small groups and 1:1 coaching sessions
- Video Recording
- Consistenly exceed your customer’s expectation.
- Think of new ways to respond to routine situations.
- Provide a model of best practice for less experienced colleagues.
- Discovering how to show empathy effectively
- Dealing with complaints using L.E.A.P.
- Devising creative solutions to routine problems
Delight your internal customers
- Focusing on your colleagues
- Elevating your emails
- Showing your qualities
- Defining the customer experience at your organisation
- Identifying barries to achieving service excellence
The Costumer Journey
- Defining and mapping customer service journeys
- Analysing and enhancing a typical customer journey
Commnicating with your customers
- Reviewing the 3Vs of communication
- Developing rapport through facial expressions and body language
- Using your voice to create a connection
Advanced communication techniques
- Pacifying angry customers
- Selling the A.P.P.L.E way
- Using positive words to win customers