TOPICS COVERED DURING THE PROGRAMME
Why do smart people fail? Why do technically brilliant individuals have trouble managing others and collaborating on a team?
It is not because they lack intelligence or technical skills; far from it; what they lack is a critical level of Emotional Intelligence (EI) and the ability to manage their own emotions and others’ when they are under pressure.
Unlocking Emotional Intelligence is a practical workshop designed to accelerate the practice and understanding of emotional intelligence and mental resilience. The workshop examines the science of emotional intelligence (EQ) and the compelling business case to become more mentally tough.
- Learn and apply proven intervensions to develop your EQ & Mental Resilience
- Learn how to manage behaviours that hold you back from optimal performance: Outburst; Anger; Stress
- Discover how to read people accurately and hear they are “really” saying
Emotions are a key driver for professional and personal transformation. In this powerful session, you will gain insights and practical ways to use emotional intelligence (EQ) in your personal and professional life.
- Become more self aware and understand your emotions
- Act more intentionally and manage your emotions
- Be more purposeful in your behaviour
Are you ready to develop your Emotional Intelligence? Emotional intelligence is more than just “being smarter with feelings” – it is a powerful set of tools to help you cope with stress, build better relationships with others and communicate more effectively. So how do you use it? Unlike IQ, Emotional Intelligence can be developed at any age.
In this highly interactive webinar you will experience why, what, and how EI can work for you. The workshop examines the science of Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and helps participants use proven techniques to be mentally resilient.
- Using EI to overcome your anxiety, fears and stress
- Using your emotions and thoughts towards purposeful actions
- Practicing empathy and optimism