TOPICS COVERED DURING THE PROGRAMME
01. CREATE A 4.0 CULTURE
- The skills required to thrive in the fourth industrial revolution.
- What Leadership 4.0 is and why it’s key in today’s world.
- Learning to let go and empower others.
02. LEADING EFFECTIVELY IN A DISRUPTIVE WORLD
- The key principles to lead people, teams and the organisation through VUCA.
- Too many bosses, too few leaders.
- Leading and engaging a multigenerational workforce.
03. MANAGING COMPLEXITY AND AMBIGUITY
- Working with complexity and ambiguity.
- Embracing digital disruption and planning for it.
- Addressing complex issues/problems.
04. CREATE AN AGILE/CHANGE CULTURE
- State the actions and behaviours required to develop a ‘fail fast, learn faster’ culture.
- Identify behaviours in themselves and others that may reflectdisengagement or lack of coping due to change.
- Apply techniques that assist the decision-making process to speed up the pace of change.