During this interactive offline workshop, learners will get extensive practice writing their own e-mails and documents, receiving feedback from both the trainer and other participants.
This full-day workshop will equip you with the skills to:
1. Structure correspondence more professionally
2. Use the appropriate dynamics of formality in your writing
3. Project a more professional image in reports, proposals and other documents
This workshop will help you to:
- Feel more confident in your ability to write effective and professional emails in English.
- Adapt your emails and letters to different audiences and situations.
- Understand how to use emails to develop better working relationships.
- Learn how to give a professional image when writing emails, memos, Business reports and proposals.
- Communicate your ideas more effectively in writing.
- Eliminate unnecessary wording from your business writing.
The workshop includes
- Participant Handbook (Hard Copy)
- Pre-Test & Post-Test
- 2 x Coffee Break
Facilitated by: Senior Trainer Kanopi Irvantyo
Possessing over 12 years in the design and facilitation of Customer Management and Business Correspondence courses, Opi has developed a wide array of clients, ranging from Banking to Hotels and Tech companies. Opi has a wide, varied portfolio of clients, including the likes of Coca Cola, Sony Ericsson, BCA, Shangrila and more. He has developed support and customer service teams in both local and multinational companies in Indonesia and overseas.
After graduating with a degree in Travel and Tourism, in Toronto, Canada, Opi spent over ten years in Canada and subsequently the UAE working in high-end 5-star establishment such as Fairmont, Ritz Carlton and Shangri-La. In 2011 he began his career as a Customer Service and Business Communication trainer, specialising in developing employees in the area of delivering outstanding service to customers.
With a passion for excellent customer service, Opi can show your team how to translate and interpret positive customer experiences and use them to better your own client relationships.